Chandigarh Home Guard Recruitment 2020 vacancy details: The Chandigarh police recruitment board has notified about the dates and recruitment process of the candidates for the post of the home guard. The required candidates can fill the Chandigarh Home Guard Recruitment online as well as offline. The Chandigarh Board conducts this kind of examination every year.
Chandigarh Home Guard Recruitment 2020
This means that Chandigarh Police Home Guard Recruitment 2020 give such opportunities every year to employ the unemployed to help them in securing their future. But like all other exams, this exam too has a certain selection process and Chandigarh Home Guard eligibility criteria. The candidate should know each and every minute details about both of the required things. These are considered to be things that the applicant should know about.
The Chandigarh board also gives a handbook or pdf of such instructions to direct the candidate so that there will be no discrepancy. So to avoid this, the candidates should be aware of information relating to eligibility and about everything.
The following is the detailed description of the Chandigarh Home Guard Recruitment 2020 expected by Chandigarh recruitment department that every candidate needs to follow:
- 1 . The nationality of the candidate should be an Indian, but if he or she is from neighbor countries like Nepal and Bhutan and Myanmar and they have the permanent citizenship of India, then they too can apply for Chandigarh Police Home Guard Recruitment 2020 job.
- The candidate should have the qualification of the at least 8th class passed from any recognized educational board of India or any equivalent education to it.
- The age limit of the candidate should be from 18 to 25 years, however, the age limit is exempted for some reserved sections like SC, ST, and OBC. The age for SC candidate is extended to 5 years more and for OBC, it is three years.
- The religion of the candidate can be anything like Hindu, Muslim, Sikh or Christian. But some relaxation is provided to the minority classes.
- The candidate should be physically fit and fine. The physique of the candidate should be according to the suggested standards of the department.
That was the minimal Chandigarh Home Guard eligibility criteria that the candidate is required to follow. All the documents will be checked at the time of personal interview. So one should be careful while applying. Now along with eligibility, the candidate should know about the selection process of the board.
The selection process for the Chandigarh Police Home Guard Recruitment includes a written test, physical efficiency test or PET and medical test and finally personal interview. In the written test includes sections like general awareness, arithmetic and logical reasoning and Basic English. After that, the candidate has to give physical endurance test and medical test to check the Chandigarh Police Home Guard physical test.
If the candidate qualifies in Chandigarh Home Guard Recruitment 2020, then he will be called for interview in which the board will analyze the personality of the candidate and the documents also. If he or she gets passed, then the candidate will be selected and sent for the training purpose and then the final recruitment.